Museum Store Customer Service
Musical Instrument Museum
4725 East Mayo Boulevard
Phoenix, AZ 85050
We offer several alternatives to placing your order online:
By phone: Call 480.478.6002 seven days a week during museum hours.
By mail: Send order to the address shown above.
Rates are based on the order total. Orders shipping to more than one address will incur a separate shipping and handling charge for each destination. We offer two shipping methods: Standard and Express. For Express charges, please contact us at the above address.
Domestic (including Hawaii and Alaska, but not U.S. territories or protectorates) Shipping & Handling Rates
Gift Cards $2.50
· Up to $45.00 | $10.50 *
· $45.01 to $95.00 | $13.50
· $95.01 to $150.00 | $16.50
· $150.01 to $500.00 | $20.50
· $500.01 to $1000.00 | $25.50
*Dragons and Vines: Inlaid Guitar Masterpieces Catalog Special Shipping Price: For a limited time, pay only $3.50 for shipping and handling on each order of MIM’s new catalog if delivery is within the United States. This special shipping rate via USPS applies only to orders of the Dragons and Vines catalog and cannot be applied to orders with multiple items.
* Stradivarius Catalog Special Shipping Price: Pay only $3.50 for shipping and handling on each order of our Stradivarius catalog when shipping within the United States. This special shipping rate via USPS applies only to single orders of the Stradivarius catalog and cannot be applied to orders with multiple items.
Please provide a street delivery address. We ship via UPS.
We ship via UPS international.
Please call 480.478.6002 for rates and information.
Delivery time is normally between 2 and 6 weeks and varies by location. Recipients are responsible for any applicable duties, taxes, or brokerage fees. Oversize items will incur a shipping surcharge. Customer Service & Returns
Your satisfaction is our goal. We request that you inspect your order upon delivery and contact us within 7 days if your order is damaged or defective. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the merchandise for replacement, exchange, credit, or refund within 30 days of receipt. Gift receipts will receive a merchandise credit in the form of a Museum Store credit. Please note:
· The item(s) returned must be in the original packaging and in salable condition.
· If your merchandise arrives damaged, please contact the Museum Store immediately at 480.478.6002 or e-mail museumstore@MIM.org
for further instructions.
· Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
· If you need assistance, please e-mail museumstore@MIM.org
with your order details or call 480.478.6002, daily 9:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (PT). Security
The secure server software used by the MIM online store is industry-standard SSL encrypted technology. This technology provides trusted security for your personal information. If you prefer, you may also place your order by phone at 480.478.6002.